How to STAY CREATIVE
1. Always colour outside of the lines
2. Be the master of your own masterpiece – A good artist knows when to stop so if you think it looks great then it looks great. Intuition is your friend!
3. Carry a notebook and a camera everywhere – Don’t miss an opportunity to inspire yourself with that moment and time once again.
4. Never let anyone tell you that you can’t
5. Collaborate with other artists and designers.
6. Make beautiful mistakes / break all of the “rules” – There are none when it comes to art.
7. Always be open to new ideas
8. Practice/do courses/ teach others your own practice. Keep on honing.
9. Never give up on what you love.
10. Surround yourself with creativity by joining the Creative Business Hub Group on Facebook.
Gemma Louise Kimpton
Founder, A Place for Creation
Founder of A Place for Creation & Creator of 'My Creative Business Planner' + designer of awesome websites for creative businesses.
GRAB YOUR COPY OF THE ULTIMATE RESOURCE GUIDE FOR CREATIVE BUSINESSES