GUEST POST SUBMISSIONS
A Place For Creation warmly welcomes article submissions for any of the categories stated below. Of course, if you feel that you have an article that would fit in a different category by all means contact us and let us know before submitting. A Place For Creation is all about sparking creativity and helping artists and designers to grow so please bare this in mind when submitting an article.
- Contemporary Craft
- Fashion Design
- Textile Design
- Graphic Design
- Product Design
- Ceramics & Sculpture
- Handmade Products
- Book Reviews
- Art Materials and Supplies Reviews
- Exhibition and gallery reviews
- Video Tutorials
- Business startup and development
- Website Design
- Social Media
- Personal Development
- Wellness in relation to creativity
- Time Lapse Videos
- DIY tutorials
- Charity Events and Fundraisers
- Kickstarter Campaigns
- Art collectives
- Etsy Team Collective Works
- University/College Collective Works
- Graduate Shows
- Exhibition press releases
We would love to hear from you if you have an article that would appeal to our audience. We will notify you within 2-3 weeks of receiving your submission then go ahead and publish your article or video.
When submitting your article please keep the following guidelines in mind:
- The submission must be between 400-1600 words.
- You must include 1 featured image which must be 750 pixels wide and 400px high. (This image must not contain any text as we will lay the name of the article over the top of the image you submit)
- If your article is arts related you must include at least 3 other images (5 is the maximum) We accept links to Instagram posts also.
- All other images that you submit must be at least 750 pixels wide.
- Each image should be a low resolution (72 dpi) and should be less than 500 kb each.
- Your submission must not be published on any other website. We do not repost any content that has appeared on other websites.
- Do not submit an article on behalf of someone else. It must be your own work.
- You must own all photographs submitted.
- Your submission must not promote your own products or services.
- We do not offer paid editorial coverage. Please do not send requests for paid article rates.
GRAB YOUR COPY OF THE ULTIMATE RESOURCE GUIDE FOR CREATIVE BUSINESSES