We want to keep The Creative Business Hub Facebook group tidy and a nice place to collaborate, so by being a part of this community you are agreeing to follow the below rules:
- No self-promotion except on relevant posts – See the weekly group schedule for more information.
REMEMBER: This is not a bulletin board for your promotions – It is a place to provide value and support to each other.
Social Media links should ONLY be posted to the relevant social media album or in the networking image posts that are posted from time to time.
– Selling anything.
– Promoting an event.
– Posting affiliate links.
– Posting links to your OWN website – Posting something from someone else website is fine as long as you think it will help the group.
– Posting your own content to the group and not in the relevant thread. (See the weekly group schedule for more information)
– No photo albums are to be created in the group – This helps us keep the community really tidy and easy to navigate.
– Private messaging people and soliciting them.
- Don’t be shy and speak up.
Join in with the conversation whenever you can. Actively help others where you can in order to get some help or feedback when you need it.
– NO pushy sales posts or pushing members to buy your products or services.
- Be polite to other members.
- If you notice anyone who is not following the rules please report them to admin so that we can remove them from the group.
- Collaborate, support and enjoy!
Please note that if you requested to join the group and have not been accepted within two weeks, please ensure that your public Facebook profile does not fall into the below scenarios.
You will not be accepted into the group if:
- You do not have a profile picture
- Your Facebook name is a business name
- You only have a few Facebook friends (these type of profiles tend to be spammers)
- Your profile doesn’t show clearly that you are interested in art, design, writing, creative business, etc.
If you haven’t been accepted and you are not sure why feel free to contact us here.
Use the below hashtags when you want to share something in the group. There is no specific day that you need to use these (except #MotivationMonday, of course)
Show us what you are planning or working on this week.
Share a blog that you recently read and loved that you think will inspire the rest of the group.
Got something to celebrate? Go ahead and tell the group so we can celebrate with you.
Use this hashtag when you could do with some support from the rest of the group. This can be anything from a new idea, feedback on a new design, to branding your business, copywriting, marketing or website design.
Learned something new that you think would benefit the group? Share your thoughts and ideas with us.
Found something inspirational? Share it with the group (But remember no promo)
GRAB YOUR COPY OF THE ULTIMATE RESOURCE GUIDE FOR CREATIVE BUSINESSES